Will ARTFLY warranty cover my machine If I bought it from a distributor?
Yes. We offer support to all machines bought from any of our official Distributors. However, be aware of scammers and copycats as we will not cover counterfeit/ fake machines.
Where can I see & test Gravit Needles & Artfly Rotary tattoo machines?
You may catch up with us and our official distributors on tattoo conventions around the globe.
We make plans for tattoo conventions in advance and you may also see where we currently are on our social media where we post updates about tattoo conventions
Are machines guaranteed? What does the Warranty cover?
All machines are guaranteed and come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. For further information regarding machine warranty and servicing, please visit the "Service your Machine" section of the site.
- Please note: the lifetime warranty does not cover items subject to general 'wear and tear' such as springs/contact screws/armature bars, nor does it cover neglect or misuse of the machine including dropping, over lubrication, or use of the machine for anything other than its intended purpose.
- We will provide service to all ArtFly machines, but a small fee will apply for all issues not covered under warranty. Warranty will be null and void, and you will be responsible for cost of service and replacement of parts if machine is returned disassembled, and/or there is evidence of improper maintenance.
- To avoid this, please make sure you don’t take apart the machine, you clean it regularly using the proper cleaning solutions and techniques, and you use ink cartridges with protective membrane to prevent fluids getting into the machine.
How and why do i lose my warranty?
You will lose the warranty if your machine is damaged by negligence or is opened by unauthorized staff/ personnel.
Why is it important to write down my serial number, when i send in my machine?
With the serial number, we find the status of your repair in our system. It is important to tell us your serial number, in case you have any telephone inquiries or email requests regarding your repair status. Email address for your request: firstname.lastname@example.org
All ARTFLY machines come with a 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty. This warranty covers any manufacturer's defect - this means any part that fails on the machine or power supply within this time frame if this should happen.
However, the One Year Warranty is voided if you:
• Drop your machine or power supply on the floor.
• Tamper with the motor or electronics.
• Replace or modify parts on your own.
If it has been longer than a year, don’t worry. We like to keep our machines running and our artists happy, so we will repair your machine below cost even when it is out of warranty. This means that we will only charge you for parts, the labor is on us. The most expensive repair on the machine is a complete drivetrain replacement, this includes the motor, motor magnet and jack.
What happens if i try to fix my device by myself?
If you try to repair your machine by yourself, the warranty will be void. There will be a charge for the repair of your device after you sign off on an estimate. We strongly recommend not to fix the machines on your own.
Who can i contact, if i have any questions about the status of my repair?
If you have any questions about your repair, please send an email to email@example.com. Please do not forget to state your serial number. This is the only way to find your repair status information in our system.