- about us
- contact us
ARTFLY TURBO V1 TATTOO MACHINE
The ARTFLY TURBO V1 is the combined effort of both traditional techniques and advanced technologies, resulting in a smoother, more durable machine, simpler to setup, with more choices in deeper configuration without much complicating process. Usually with coil machines, we would either send it back to production company for calibration and setup, or require a lot of experience and expertise to do it ourself. Which would inconvenient a lot of people, as not everyone could afford that. This line would both simplify and optimize the process.
The body frame is whole-cast brass with steel components. The motor is Faulhaber’s, from Germany, famous among the most advanced in the world. This motor is particularly suited for Oriental, Japanese styles, Neo-old-school, Linear Work, etc... , with strong lines. It supports settings for strenght, softness... that other motors don’t.
Let’s go through the components:
The ARTFLY TURBO V1 is a professional tattoo machine. It has marked a revolution of the liner tattoo machines. The Artfly Turbo not only specializes in lining tattoo, but can also be adjusted to perform fine shading techniques and optimal coloring.
|Voltage Range||Tattoo techniques|
|7.0V - 7.5V||Shading|
|8.0V - 8.5V||Coloring|
|8.5V - 9.0V||Lining|
1. The rod connecting the conventional needle is attached with a rubber stopper with the lowest elasticity to get the most accurate needle amplitude.
2. Magnets support force when accelerating with higher voltage, the magnetic effect will help reduce damage.
3. The adjustable gear shifts the force from lining to shading and even colouring to suit the hand manipulation of the artist.
4. The anti-vibration needle is mechanically designed to be compact, sturdy and convenient to use, as the latest invention of the artfully brand achieving three purposes including professionalism, compact and aesthetic.
5. Fixed handle position.
7. Connected by the ordinary RCA wire.
8. The steel bar supports speed adjustment
9. The actuator cogs adjust the speed fast/slow and apply the force directly to the spring to manipulate the machine to the artist's will.
10. The machine frame is made of monolithic brass machined with precision CNC technology.
11. This tool is used to block the stroke amplitude of the machine. tightening or loosening screws to change the stroke.
12. Increase or decrease screws to change the stroke from 3.0mm to 4.5mm
1.The Wheel nut:
2.The Stroke Setting gear:
3.Hardness calibrating gear:
4. Safety lock:
5. Needle’s holder tool:
6. Auto grips: