What Payment Methods Are Accepted?
We accept the following payment methods:
- Paypal / Stripe
- All major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, etc)
- COD (cash on delivery - if you're in Vietnam)
My shipping and billing address are different, can I still place an order?
? Of course! However, Paypal & some credit card providers demand that the shipping address is the same as on the credit card (so the billing and shipping address must be the same).
? In case you are experiencing trouble with ordering, we recommend choosing another method of payment or contacting us for help.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Do You Ship Internationally?
Yes! We provide shipping to over 200 countries around the world.
However, there are some locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org & wel'll do our best to make special arrangements to get our product in your hands!
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
Packages from our warehouse in Vietnam will be shipped by DHL, Fedex or UPS depending on the weight and size of the product.
Packages shipped from our USA warehouse are shipped through Amazon or USPS.
Do I have to pay import taxes or sales tax?
- Import taxes depend on the country we are shipping to since we ship packages directly from our headquarters in ………….. All European countries pay sales taxes when placing an order but do not need to pay additional import fees. However, some countries outside the European union do have to pay additional import fees upon the package arrival
How long until my order is shipped?
- All online orders placed through a verified account will ship within 24-48 hours
- COD Cash On Delivery orders are subject to additional verification will be shipped within 1-3 business days after verification.
*Please note that there may be shipping delays during holidays or special promotions
How long does shipping take?
Shipping time varies by location.
These are our estimates: Location *Estimated Shipping Time
United States 10-20 Business days
Canada, Europe 10-20 Business days
Australia, New Zealand, Asia 10-30 Business days
Mexico, Central America, South America 15-30 Business days
*This doesn’t include our 2-5 day processing time.
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes, you will receive an email once your order ships that contains your tracking information. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please contact us.
My tracking says “no information available at the moment”.
For some shipping companies, it takes 2-3 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 3 business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please contact us.
WARRANTY & RETURNS
Will TrueArt Irons warranty cover my machine If I bought it from a distributor?
- Yes. We offer support to all machines bought from any of our official Distributors. However, be aware of scammers and copycats as we will not cover counterfeit/ fake machines.
Where can I see & test Gravit Needles & Artfly Rotary tattoo machines?
- You may catch up with us and our official distributors on tattoo conventions around the globe.
- We make plans for tattoo conventions in advance and you may also see where we currently are on our social media where we post updates about tattoo conventions
Are machines guaranteed? What does the Warranty cover?
- All machines are guaranteed and come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. For further information regarding machine warranty and servicing, please visit the "Service your Machine" section of the site.
- Please note: the lifetime warranty does not cover items subject to general 'wear and tear' such as springs/contact screws/armature bars, nor does it cover neglect or misuse of the machine including dropping, over lubrication, or use of the machine for anything other than its intended purpose.
- We will provide service to all True Art Irons machines, but a small fee will apply for all issues not covered under warranty. Warranty will be null and void, and you will be responsible for cost of service and replacement of parts if machine is returned disassembled, and/or there is evidence of improper maintenance.
- To avoid this, please make sure you don’t take apart the machine, you clean it regularly using the proper cleaning solutions and techniques, and you use ink cartridges with protective membrane to prevent fluids getting into the machine.
HOW AND WHY DO I LOSE MY WARRANTY?
You will lose the warranty if your machine is damaged by negligence or is opened by unauthorized staff/ personnel.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO WRITE DOWN MY SERIAL NUMBER, WHEN I SEND IN MY MACHINE?
With the serial number, we find the status of your repair in our system. It is important to tell us your serial number, in case you have any telephone inquiries or email requests regarding your repair status. Email address for your request: email@example.com
All TRUEART IRONS machines come with a 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty. This warranty covers any manufacturer's defect - this means any part that fails on the machine or power supply within this time frame if this should happen.
However, the One Year Warranty is voided if you:
• Drop your machine or power supply on the floor
• Tamper with the motor or electronics
• Replace or modify parts on your own
If it has been longer than a year, don’t worry. We like to keep our machines running and our artists happy, so we will repair your machine below cost even when it is out of warranty. This means that we will only charge you for parts, the labor is on us. The most expensive repair on the machine is a complete drivetrain replacement, this includes the motor, motor magnet and jack.
We take pride in the short time it takes us to get the machine back to you because we understand you need your machine to work.
We will repair the machine and have it on its way back to you within 45 days of us receiving it, but only if we have to do a lot of communication with you. Simpler repairs more typically leave our shop within 2-4 weeks.
WHAT HAPPENS, IF I TRY TO FIX MY DEVICE BY MYSELF?
If you try to repair your machine by yourself, the warranty will be void. There will be a charge for the repair of your device after you sign off on an estimate. We strongly recommend not to fix the machines on your own.
WHO CAN I CONTACT, IF I HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE STATUS OF MY REPAIR?
If you have any questions about your repair, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not forget to state your serial number. This is the only way to find your repair status information in our system.
You must contact us first at email@example.com with any problems, do not send anything in for repairs on your own initiative. In our experience, most issues can be solved remotely or by us sending you part. Contacting us first will save you time and money.
WHEN SENDING IN REPAIRS, YOUR PACKAGE MUST INCLUDE:
1. Your carefully packed machine and/or other products.
2. Original proof of purchase (warranty repairs only)
3. A note with your name, return address, phone number and email.
- updated at 07:12:15 - 27/08/2020